Tuesday, June 3, 2008

i feel so weak!

Weakness - no name....

What’s this running across my face?
It tickles, though I have no desire to laugh,
Like a fly I’m too tired to catch,
They chase across my face.

The world drowns as I blink,
In attempt to save what I can,
Like a wet painting smeared,
Unable to read any letters.

Now that’s just annoying.
And brush the little dots away.
I wonder if the sea is more salty than this.
They won’t go away and now

Hair is covering my face,
Hiding the shameful truth from the world,
My miserable face, except from you
The only one who’ll ever seem me cry.


Apa yang terjadi pada diriku akhir-akhir ini? Seminggu terakhir ini rasanya aneh banget! Something happened with me... Pikiranku kacau! Tiba-tiba aja semua kejadian-kejadian buruk yang pernah aku alami menyeruak dalam pikiranku...

Am I psycho...?

Yes I am...

almost Schizophrenia....

ugh...

HeLp me...

...

.....

.......

No comments: